GBP33,000–GBP40,000 a year
A successful and multinational manufacturing business in Cheltenham, commutable from Worcester, Evesham, Tewkesbury and Gloucester are looking for a management accountant. The role offers an exciting, challenging and unique culture for a dynamic forward thinking management accountant to help realise their ambitious plans. This role would be ideal for an ambitious part qualified accountant with tonnes of drive and ambition. The business will offer study support and lots of training.
Responsibilities and Duties
Looking for someone who is happy with a mix of transactional, accounting and analysis work to support the needs of a rapidly growing business
- Balance sheet reviews and reconciliations, working with a range of people and manufacturing locations, primarily across the UK.
- Transactional analysis, and providing guidance to the business on processes
- Profit & Loss Account review and commentary
- General Ledger postings
- Business support for internal project financials
- Fixed Asset & Inventory management and reviews
- Bank reconciliations / review
- Government reporting
- Update Company communications and support via Finance Sharepoint page announcements
- Provide support for Internal and External Audits
- Divisional reporting requirements (both Internal and External)
- Ad hoc tasks as requested.
Qualifications and Skills
- CIMA or ACCA qualified
- Or qualified by experience with AAT or Degree
- Experience in a manufscturing business
- Previous experience P&L, BS preparation
- Positive, fun and collaborative attitude with high levels of integrity
- VAT & PAYE knowledge
- Budget & forecasting experience
- General Ledger Reconciliations
If this sounds like a role and a culture which you would like to be a part of, please get in touch.
Job Type: Full–time
Salary: GBP33,000– GBP38,000/year
- Management Accounting: 3+ years