Financial controller - Spectacular work environment
Our client is seeking a Financial Controller.
Salary GBP40,000 – GBP60,000
Our client's environment is the perfect mix of Professional & Fun.
Speiclaising in Areospace technology, their reputation for innovation is the corner
Key Requirements of the Financial Controller
- Have an accountancy qualification (ACCA, CIMA, ACA)
- Have strong IT skills including Accounting Software and ERP experience
- Have excellent communication skills and be able to manage stakeholders
Key Responsibilities of the Financial Controller
- Development of processes, controls and systems to deliver the required information, payments and documents on accurate and timely basis.
- Responsible for the annual budgeting process and ensuring budgets are produced with the input of appropriate operational staff.
- Responsibility for the production of monthly management accounts with informed insight into variances from the annual budget.
- Responsible for the annual accounts and tax filing process, and the relationship with external auditors.
- Communicating with internal and external suppliers and customers as necessary to resolve issues.
- Responsible for the implementation and maintenance of appropriate financial governance procedures and controls.
- Responsible for the integration of IT systems (MRP/ERP/HR etc) with the accounting software.
- Financial staff management, training, selection and recruitment.
- Be a member of the Senior team and contribute to the resolution of financial and general management problems.