Accounts Payable and Receivables Clerk 6 months Contract
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to join an Accounts Payable and Receivable (AP and AR) team in their Leeds office as they continue to build on their ambition to be the leading provider in the share plans space.
They are a leading global provider of financial administration solutions. As one of Europe's leading asset servicing platforms, they interact with almost 6m investors, administering and safeguarding GBP600bn of assets across 10 highly regulated markets.
As Accounts Payable (AP) and Receivable (AR) Administrator within our Fund Solutions area, you will ensure that all payments are made in a correct and timely manner, whilst also identifying all incoming funds into Link Fund Solutions' accounts and those of Third Party Administrators' clients. Within a team of approximately 10 people, you will also chase any deals for which payment has not been received.
- Produce all the required daily payment reports and documents
- Process daily payments in a timely manner, including the uploading of payments to banking platforms and the dispatch of cheque payments
- Submit payment and collection files to BACS as required
- Print and download statements from various banking platforms
- Upload bank statements to SAP system
- Allocate both electronic and cheque payments accurately in a timely manner to strict deadlines
- Contact clients to ensure payments will be made in timely manner
- Follow up any late payments by communicating with customers via phone, email and mail.
- Production of reports to specific deadlines
- Monitoring customer account details for non–payments, delayed payments and other irregularities
- Prepare bank deposits
The ideal candidate will have the following:
Qualifications and Skills
- Ability to think laterally and apply previous experience to new problems
- Ability to manage workload in order to meet deadlines
- Proficient in the use of the Microsoft Office package.
- Able to identify and correct errors, and learn from mistakes to prevent any future reoccurrence
- Proven interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral
- Problem solving
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- A quick learner
- IOC qualification
- Understanding of the workings of a Credit Control and Accounts Payable / Receivable function
- An understanding of the Financial Services industry
- Intermediate Excel knowledge
- Experience of Accounts Payable / Receivable roles
- Experience working within the Financial Services sector
- Experience of using the SAP accounting package
- GBP17,500 salary
- Exposure to both sides of the ledger
- On site parking
- Within walking distance of White Rose shopping Centre
Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at for more information on Jobs or Recruitment.
Please note: Due to the high volume of applications Brewster Pratap receive we are unable to give all applicants individual feedback on each job application. If you have not heard from one of our consultants within 2 weeks of your application please assume that you have been unsuccessful.