InCloud Accounting Limited is an expanding forward–thinking accountancy practice based on the outskirts of Leeds City Centre (LS12), providing an extensive range of accounting services to small and medium business across the UK.
InCloud are seeking a motivated and enthusiastic AAT Qualified/Part Qualified candidate with experience of working within an Accounts Practice to play a vital part in the ongoing success of the firm.
The main responsibilities for this role are the management of monthly and quarterly Management Accounts for a variety of clients, with reconciliations of balance sheet and profit and loss items. In addition to this you will also be expected to assist in the preparation of Year End Accounts for Limited Companies, Partnerships and Sole Traders, with tax computations for the same, completion of cash flow forecasts and budgets and processing of Self Assessment Tax Returns.
What are we looking for:
- AAT Qualified/Part Qualified. Candidates qualified by experience will also be considered.
- Experience of Xero, Quickbooks, Sage and Iris preferred.
- Two/Three years experience working within a similar role.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability and experience of direct communication with clients.
- Be able to communicate and work closely with both senior and junior colleagues.
- Self motivated with a methodical approach and attention to detail.
What can we offer you:
- Possibility of study support.
- Free on–site parking available.
- Workplace pension contributions.
- Increased holiday entitlement with length of service.