Part - Qualified Accountant
This is an excellent opportunity to work as a Management Accountant, Part Qualified or AAT Qualified. Our client is based in Harlow, Essex, and is a leading British provider of IT solutions across public and private sectors. They are looking to recruit an accountant who is part qualified or AAT qualified. You will report to the Finance Director and be responsible for a team of four staff members and gain experience of working within a small, experienced team and across a variety of accounts and companies.
- Provide outstanding accountancy services
- Responsible for a team of 4 staff members and their work.
- Ensure team are AML and GDPR compliant at all times.
- Work with an allocated portfolio of Clients
- Preparation of Quarterly Management Accounts
- Cash Flow Forecasts
- Budget Report for Banking Purposes
- Company Secretarial Responsibilities, Annual Returns, Share Transfers and updates.
- Manage account submissions of accounts to set deadlines.
- Be fully/part qualified.
- Experience of managing a team.
- Work to tight deadlines.
- Familiar with submitting reports to HMRC and Companies House
- Full –time, permanent role
- GBP20,000 –GBP25, 000 Neg, DOE
- Free parking
Hours of work are 9am to 5:30pm with a 40 minute lunch break