Payroll Officer – Maternity Contract
GBP20,000 – GBP22,500 per annum
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Payroll Officer covering maternity based in Leeds. Reporting directly into the Payroll Manager you will process and administer the company's payroll system in accordance to the firm's financial protocols and Inland Revenue rules.
- Undertaking payroll for monthly paid employees throughout the company's UK locations
- Processing all starters, leavers and changes for payroll purposes on a monthly basis
- Processing all statutory payments and carrying out manual calculations if required
- Running payroll reports for overtime payments
- To produce and distribute payslips
- Responsible for all post monthly payroll reporting and ensuring that all reports are sent to benefits providers and payments
- Payroll experience
- CPP desirable
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
- It literate
If you are looking for an opportunity on an interim basis with relevant experience I am keen to hear from you. Please contact Sam Atkinson on or e–mail for a confidential discussion.