Corporate Tax Senior
Lusona's client, a reputable mid–tier accountancy firm, are looking for a corporate tax senior to join their growing team in Fife.
As Corporate Tax senior, you will work alongside the managers and partners of the firm to deliver an exemplary tax compliance offering to a range of clients as well as associated personal tax compliance to company directors and family. You will also have the opportunity to become more involved with client tax advisory and planning.
- Managing normal tax compliance issues for clients
- Identifying basic tax planning prospects and highlighting these to the Tax Manager and Partner
- Assisting the Tax Manager in dealing with more complex tax planning work and ad hoc tax exercises
- Planning and controlling all tax compliance work for client allocation to ensure deadlines are met
- Provide an efficient and proactive service to clients, ensuring their needs are fully met.
- Building and maintaining effective client relationships
- General Ad Hoc duties, as and when required
You will be ATT qualified or a finalist with a minimum of 2–3 years' corporate tax experience gained within an accounting firm. Some experience of personal tax would be preferable. You will have strong client engagement skills and the ability to maintain effective working relationships, both internal and external. You will be self–motivated with a strong work ethic and have a willingness to develop new skills and experiences.
Salary up to GBPCompetitive + Benefits. For more information please contact Lynsey Kerr at Lusona Consultancy.