Tax Advisor/Accountant role Swansea – to GBP35,000
Your new company
Leading South Wales accountancy practice and taxation consultancy, state of the art offices in Swansea – require a talented Tax Advisor/Accountant due to the expansion of their specialist taxation team.
Your new role
You will have a wide ranging remit providing a high level of tax consultancy and tax planning advice to clients. You will identify opportunities and manage client relationships and expectations whilst ensuring technical excellence and a practical/business driven approach is taken.
You will undertake a mix of Corporate and Personal tax work. Reporting to the Tax Assistant Managers & Director, the Tax Advisor will work closely with colleagues across the Practice to help maintain the excellent service provided to clients.
- Acting as the first point of contact for a portfolio of clients
- Advising clients on tax matters, both personal tax and corporate tax
- Preparing and reviewing clients' corporate and personal tax returns, including those for individuals and trusts
- Providing compliance services for a portfolio of clients
- Ability to work unsupervised and handle compliance
What you'll need to succeed
- A professional qualification (ATT, CTA, ACCA, ACA) or qualified by experience
- Experience of working with both finance and non–finance people
- Experience of working in a practice environment
- Experience of working in a dynamic, fast changing environment
- A common sense & logical approach to tasks
- Initiative and proactivity in their work
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced excel and word skills
- A willingness to travel and work at client sites
- Hold a full & clean driving license, with daily access to a car
What you'll get in return
A competitive package including a salary up to GBP35,000, benefits include a good pension and rising holidays.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up–to–date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.