UK Finance Director
- Full time
Business Reporting and Analysis
- Part of the UK Exec team reporting weekly on financial performance.
- Reviewing month end management information and providing relevant commentary on trends and financial performance.
- Providing broader financial analysis to support the growth of the UK business.
Business Trends / Forecasting
- Forecasting (3 months+) using data and metrics on Revenue, Gross Margin and Client Billings.
- Annual Budget preparation and longer–term Business planning / forecasts.
Financial Accounts – monthly and annual
- Month end review of transaction listings / P&L / Journals and year end reporting.
- Balance Sheet reconciliations.
- Monitoring and reporting against budget.
- Planning and coordinating Audits and Year–end stat accounts.
Financial Control / Management
- Cost control.
- Checking and authorising supplier and lawyer payments.
- Overseeing Credit control – managing level of debt.
- Tax computations – Corporation Tax, Quarterly Instalment Payments (QIPs) and Taxation stat accounts notes.
- VAT – Quarterly accounts and deferred tax.
International / Global
- Supporting other offices including Germany, Dubai and the US as well as leading and managing global initiatives as directed by the CFO.