Accounts Assistant, Hammersmith, Luxury Construction up to ??30K
A highly successful luxury construction company, with high profile clients, are looking for an Accounts Assistant with Xero system knowledge to join their friendly, growing team in their Hammersmith office.
The successful candidate will be passionate with high attention to detail. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company. You will be passionate about Finance and looking for an opportunity to develop their career.
Duties will include;
- Reviewing company financial reports/ Issuing monthly reports
- Overview of company costs and ways to reduce expenditure
- Monitoring and interpreting cash flow and trends
- Managing company financial accounting and reporting systems
- Business insurances
- Monthly petty cash reconciliation
- General office admin – including invoice filing, answering incoming office calls and general office assistance as required
- Building and maintain relationships with suppliers including terms and conditions for invoicing/payment terms/payment dates
- Overseeing site ordering and following up with suppliers
- Issuing purchase orders to subcontractors and invoices to clients
- Assisting the Quantity Surveyor with sub–contractor account
- Understanding of Xero systems
The successful candidate will have;
– Exceptionally organised; high attention to detail
– A confident, positive, resilient and proactive problem solver
– Strong communicator; both written and verbally
This is an amazing opportunity for a proactive individual to join a fast paced team environment and build a career with opportunity to progression.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.