Group Accounts Assistant 12 month FTC
A large FMCG business in Borehamwood are seeking a Group Accounts Assistant (12 month FTC) on a full time time basis. Varied role reporting into a hands on Finance Manager who can offer training.
Role will involve Accounts Payables and much more paying a salary of GBP25,000 – GBP28,000 with great benefits and study support. Great opportunity to work for a fantastic company.
My FMCG client are a market leader who have a head office based in the heart of Borehamwood. They are seeking a Group Accounts Assistant to join them on a fixed term contract basis working full time hours. They have a large finance team in Borehamwood you will report into a hands on and friendly Finance Manager. You will need to be a team player and ideally have experience in an Accounts Payable position and be willing to progress
Some of the group accounts assistant (12 month FTC) duties will be:
- Matching up purchase orders to enable the posting of the supplier invoices
- Printing invoices and ensuring accurate posting
- Ensuring all invoices and documents have been received
- Arrange weekly payments by BACs and transfers
- Reconciling the supplier accounts
- Liasing with suppliers when needed to resolve any issues and raise debit notes
- Setting up new suppliers and raising new sales contracts
- Month end duties
- Ad hoc reporting
- Finance administration
Experience in Accounts Payable and ideally VAT returns Hard working person Team player Proficient with Excel (formulas) The ability to multi–task and muck in when necessary.
On offer for the successful group accounts assistant (12 month FTC) are some fantastic benefits and company bonus.