Burgess Hill, East Sussex
A leading specialist business based in Burgess Hill requires a motivated and ambitious Accounts Assistant to oversee their Sales Ledger function. Reporting to two experienced accounts professionals, namely the Finance Manager and Head of Finance, this individual will work as part of a small and collaborative team and receive guidance and support from start.
You will be joining an organisation that has an impressive and consistent history of growth, during which time they have become an industry leader in their field and won multiple awards. They're looking for someone who will help contribute towards their continued success and play a pivotal role in their further expansion plans.
Overview of duties:
- Recording daily sales onto the company's accounting software
- Running the daily cashing up process across two sites
- Reconciling discrepancies and resolving any issues
- Recording and reconciling daily payments via credit/debit card, cheque, BACS etc
- Managing B2B (credit) sales, including invoicing, payments, new credit approval and credit control
- Recording of part–exchange and second–hand sales
- Maintaining a detailed knowledge of available credit schemes across all suppliers
- Working with the procurement team to ensure all available credits are claimed
- Recording and monitoring supplier credits on the internal web system
- Ensuring that supplier credits are paid and liaising with suppliers as required
- Assisting the procurement team with supplier administration
- Filing and general administration
- Assisting with other finance tasks and providing cover for purchase ledger
Please apply via website or contact Georgina at Harvey John for more information.