Audit Supervisor- Suit Newly/Recently Qualified CA/ACCA
This accountancy practice is one of the world's largest networks of audit, tax and consulting firms, offering a most competitve salary /flexible benefits package with good holidays and an award winning flexible working approach.
The Audit Supervisor is tasked with planning and completing the auditing of client accounts to a consistently high standard, ensuring clients receive a high quality service in all aspects.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Ensure all work carried out is in compliance with government legislation,
- Supervising and guiding more junior members of the team
- Ensuring client and statutory deadlines are routinely met and exceeded.
- Working closely with the Audit Manager in investigating all audit issues, ensuring appropriate consideration is given to audit risk and accounting technical matters and arriving at suitable proposals or solutions.
Skills and experience:
- Qualified CA/ACA/ACCA
- Newly/Recently Qualified with experience obtained in an audit position with a UK Accountancy practice
- Experience of auditing commercial organisations with experience of auditing Groups of companies being especially advantageous
- Senioring experience
- Strong technical skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills