I am currently recruiting for an Accounts Assistant to join a growing organisation based in Stratford–Upon–Avon. You will be working within a dynamic and streamlined team and will report directly to the Finance Manager.
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and will be confident in liaising at all levels and have extensive experience of processing VAT returns. My client is looking for someone who is going to be able to work well in a team as well as being able to work independently on tasks, they must be confident that they are going to hit the ground running.
The main duties included in this role are complete control of the purchase and sales ledger, and the ability to work well with suppliers and clients. Aid in the completion of vat returns and payment runs as well aiding in all credit control functions of the business.
Ideally, you will;
• Have considerable experience in sage line 50
• Be AAT qualified or equivalent
• Have knowledge of processing monthly bac runs, payments, invoices and VAT returns
• A creative and proactive approach to all areas of work with a 'can do' attitude
• Experience in an all–round Accounts Assistant role before, and ideally have competent knowledge of Microsoft Excel and SAGE LINE 50
In return you will;
• Be working within a team who value themselves on supporting and developing their employees to ensure they maximize their potential
• A competitive salary
• Study support provided
• Provided with onsite parking
If you believe you could be suitable for the role then please apply today