Partner Financial is currently working with an International Digital Business based in Central London, who have grown rapidly over the last 4 years, having developed a strong set of brands within the group, allowing them an opportunity to become a market leader.
The business is now looking for an Interim Financial Controller in one of the fastest growing divisions in a role that looks to establish strong financial, process controls and help shape the department whilst the business go through a major growth and development phase.
This role would also require an individual with strong commercial acumen and the ability to both challenge and support senior stakeholders with budgeting, forecasting and various other ad–hoc tasks that come up throughout this pivotal period.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A formal finance qualification (ACA or ACCA), with experience working as a Financial Controller in a complex/matrix organisation;
- Extensive Balance Sheet experience with the ability to identify and mitigate risks;
- The ability to drive change and challenge the business;
- A strong technical skillset, coupled with strong commercial/operational acumen;
- Strong staff management experience with the ability to develop and lead;
- Excellent intra–company and FX experience;
- Experience improving processes and controls.
I will be contacting candidates with the closest match to the client's selection criteria within 72 hours of application to arrange an initial meeting. If you have not heard from me within these timescales, thank you for your interest but please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.