The Chancellors Group of Estate Agents enjoy an outstanding reputation in the industry and our busy Finance team is currently looking for an enthusiastic, focused and proactive Trainee Accountant who is looking to start their career in accountancy.
This is a challenging and rewarding opportunity for an individual with either:–
- At least a second–class honours degree in accountancy or a related discipline
- Someone who is AAT qualified and wishes to progress to a higher qualification.
The successful candidate will join the management accounts team which is responsible for producing monthly management accounts, commentary and associated analysis according to a strict month end timetable. In addition, you will be responsible for the completion of various month end bank and balance sheet reconciliations. They will also assist with preparing the company's annual budgets. We are keen that the successful applicant starts studying for a professional accountancy qualification either CIMA or ACCA.
We are looking for candidates who possess:
- Good numeracy skills
- Team Player
- Strong communication skills and the ability to communicate with colleagues at all levels.
- Attention to detail, gets things right first time
- Methodical, organised and focused
- Commitment, enthusiasm and a desire to learn.
- Common–sense, initiative and the ability to adapt to changing environments and workloads.