German Assistant Accountant
Gleeson Recruitment Group are delighted to be working with one of the most well–respected, high–profile International businesses, who are currently seeking to recruit a fluent German speaking Accounts Assistant to join their growing finance team on the outskirts of Oxford.
Our client is extremely proud of their journey so far – and work with a variety of different clients across the globe.
If you are currently looking for a new role within finance, and potentially recent experience of working within a similar role, and speak fluent German, then this may be the right career move for you. You will be working within an experienced, dedicated finance team, where full training will be given.
Your role as an Accounts Assistant, within the German accounts team, will be varied, and will include:
- Responsibility for daily bank reconciliations
- Processing of on–line payments and banking transactions
- Checking bank accounts daily, ensuring all payments are transacted on time and accurately
- Issuing of daily invoices
- Handling all queries with regards to over–payments and under–payments
- Monthly reporting
- Credit Control – chasing of overdue invoices
- Preparing daily invoices for clients
- Handling all other queries, as and when required
- Supporting the rest of the revenue and finance teams
Your profile as an Accounts Assistant will include –
- Previous similar finance experience gained from within a similar, varied finance role
- Fluency in German
- Be able to support a wider finance team
- Offer a pro–active, personable, supportive approach to your work
- Offer a high attention to detail and focus on accuracy at all times
- Experience of Excel, and finance systems
My client can offer a superb office environment, close to all public transport routes, free parking and a great training and career opportunities. My client is based to the South of Oxford and can also offer interviews at short notice. Please contact me for further details on this superb Accounts Assistant role, based in South Oxford.