Accounts Assistant - Horsham
Based in Horsham (you must be a car driver due to the location of this position)
Up to GBP25,000
Tony Alan Recruitment currently has an exciting job opportunity for an Accounts Assistant to join a lovely and growing company in the Horsham area on a permanent basis. This role has arisen due to a growth in the Head Office Finance Team and you will be reporting directly into the Finance Manager.
Your duties will include:
- Checking, processing and paying all expense claims submitted on a weekly basis
- Calculating and posting accruals and prepayments on a monthly basis
- Maintaining the fixed asset register and posting depreciation each month
- Reconciling intercompany accounts in accordance with month end deadlines
- Assisting the management accounts team to ensure all month end reporting deadlines are met
- To support the team with banking, purchase ledger, sales ledger and on an ad–hoc basis as required
- Car driver is essential due to the location of this role
- Experience in a similar role in a fast paced, deadline driven accounts department
- Educated to GCSE level in English/Math (Grade A–C)
- AAT studier is desirable
- Good excel skills and an aptitude to learn
- Ability to liaise effectively with colleagues of all levels in person, via email and via telephone
This role is ideally suited to someone who is studying AAT and looking to further their career within finance. You will have the opportunity to develop your skill set and grow, taking on more responsibilities.
If you feel that you would be suitable for this position then please apply with your CV.
REFER A FRIEND SCHEME: If you refer a candidate to us and they are placed you will be eligible for a cash reward!
Due to the high number of CV's we receive we are unable to respond to all applications therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 days please assume you are unsuccessful in this instance.