Personal Tax Senior
Interesting role in a top 15 firm
Diverse set of clients with ample opportunity for growth
This top 15 accounting firm is looking for a Personal Tax Senior to join their established team.
- First point of contact for a diverse portfolio of clients
- Preparing annual tax returns for a portfolio of clients which will include individuals, partnerships and trusts.
- Preparing P11D, PSA's, ATED and share scheme annual returns
- Reviewing work of junior staff
- Assisting with the technical training and development of the personal tax team
- ATT qualified (preferred)
- CTA qualified or studying towards completion
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a tax environment
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a reputable company with large opportunity for development and career progression. If this role is of interest to you, please contact Poppy Bowen on .