Audit and Accounts Executive
We're currently recruiting for an Audit Senior/Executive for our growing team in Leicester!
As an Audit Senior / Executive working for us, you will be conducting audit and accounts prep jobs, ensuring deadlines are met and compliance with necessary regulations. You will be client facing, with a good level of autonomy and you will therefore, need to have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
What is in it for you?
- Genuine Work Life balance
- Accredited Investor in People
- New and improved programme for Succession planning and supportive management structure to help you realise your potential
- 33 days holiday Inc. Bank Holidays, plus the opportunity to buy or sell up to 5 days
- Very competitive salary
- Employee Recognition awards and bonuses
- Amazing employee referral scheme, paying up to GBP4000 for a successful referral
We provide professional yet personable services, tailored to give the client the benefit of excellent advice and added value. The successful applicant will provide complete and efficient support to the audit management team and the office Partners. The split of this role will be approximately 90/10 in favour of Audit.
If you are a good match for this position and are looking for a part–time or flexible role, which is workable around other commitments, please be assured that we will consider your application on this basis!
ACA or ACCA, fully qualified with practice experience
- Auditing experience
- Excellent accounts preparation skills
- Competent planning and completion skills
- Computer experience – Sage, Excel, Word and ideally CaseWare (accounts and audit) and tax software
- Experience of the Academies Sector would be an advantage
- Previous experience of supervising junior members of staff
- Good up–to–date technical knowledge including recent developments in accounting standards
- Communication – oral and written, ability to deal with variety of people in different environments
- Organised – ability to deal with a variety of tasks
- Client focused
- Commercial approach to audits
- Team building skills
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Be positive and committed to MHA MacIntyre Hudson in dealings with both clients and staff
Is this you? Dont delay, get your application over today!