Fast growing Recruitment Company based in the Loughton area of Essex is looking for an experienced Payroll Manager to head up its large Payroll team.
Reporting to the Head of Financial Operations, the candidate will indirectly manage a team of around 20 (around 6 direct reports).
- Overseeing the activities of a team of 20, including 4 supervisors, which is responsible for the daily payroll of c. 3500 contractors
- Ensuring that Payroll deadlines are met
- Monthly reporting to HMRC and Senior management
- Daily and Monthly reconciliations
- RTI Submissions
- Intermediary Reporting
- HMRC Year end reporting
- Pension Reconciliation
- Solid high volume payroll experience (weekly or daily payroll)
- Experience of managing teams of at least 6 or more
- Recruitment (or similar) industry experience highly desirable
- Ability to easily commute to the Loughton area of Essex
- Ability to work in a high pressure environment
- Ability to manage upwards
- Leads by example
- Top quality communication skills
- Willingness to "go the extra mile"
- Personable, outgoing and a team player