Management Accountant - ??50,000 - ??55,000
Management Accountant – GBP50,000 – GBP55,000 [Professional Services]
I am currently assisting a leading Law Firm who are seeking a Management Accountant for a permanent role due to recent growth in the team.
The firm is a leading law firm with a global presence based within the City of London. As a firm that continues to expand, there are ample internal opportunities within the firm for progression.
As a member of the Finance team as a Management Accountant, the role will include responsibility for the delivery of various reporting packs. This will include Management Accounts, Statutory Accounts, Budgets & Forecasts and possible exposure to Pricing.
- Preparing and reviewing Management Account Packs
- Preparing periodic financial statements, including P&L accounts, budgets, cash flow, variance analysis and commentaries
- Assist in preparation of monthly balance sheet reconciliations, year end Statutory Audit & and miscellaneous costs
- Co–ordinate with other departments across the business & explain major variances
- Accurate and timely delivery of all management information within agreed schedule
- Develop flexible and scalable financial models
- Work with Financial Control team, Commercial team, Finance Systems team and IT team in order to develop and improve financial systems
- Liaising with Senior Management Accountant, Financial Controller, Finance Director and Partners
- Qualified Accountant with a recognised professional accounting qualification (ACA/CIMA/ACCA)
- Experience within a Law Firm ideally or within a Professional Services Firm
- Strong knowledge and experience of financial and management accounting experience
- Strong IT skills and sound knowledge of Excel
- Strong analytical skills with good attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, 'can do' attitude, organised and independent
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.