Senior Management Accountant, central London, 275pd
An international advertising agency, based in central London, are looking to recruit a Senior Management Accountant for a long term contract (up to 1 year)
Working closely with the group function, this role will be responsible for producing the management accounts for one of the individual entities in addition to undertaking a number of the group responsibilities.
Key responsibilities include:
- Preparation of management accounts for the group entity
- Prepare analysis of all balance sheet entries
- Analyse and monitor working capital
- Assist with the preparation and analysis of monthly forecasts and annual budgets.
- Preparation of year end financial statements
This role is ideally suited for a qualified accountant (CA,ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) who has undertaken some P&L related responsibilities. Candidates who have dealt with a change in system will also be at a distinct advantage, although this is by no means essential.
This is a great opportunity to join a thriving and creative environment, within a global business. Candidates need to be available on short term notice and will be considered immediately.