Indirect Tax Assistant Manager
Indirect Tax Assistant Manager job with top 10 firm in Cambridge. Salary up to GBP45k + benefits
Hays are recruiting for an Indirect Tax Assistant Manager in Cambridge.
Our client is a leading Chartered Accountants who are looking for a technical individual with experience of VAT in a large Practice environment or international company background.
The role will include working alongside senior staff on a variety of national and international clients, and offers fantastic opportunities to progress within a Top 10 Practice.
Other duties include:
- Analyse and interpret data to provide intelligent and creative solutions to client tax issues, with assistance from your seniors
- Produce high quality and professional tax reports which are accessible to the client
- Build and maintain strong relationships with your clients ensuring you understand and manage their expectations effectively at all times
- Manage your own portfolio within a growing team of 12 with exceptional client service
- Develop a strong understanding of the full range of the firms services in order to bring clarity and insight to the client, whilst being inquisitive, applying technical knowledge and cross selling appropriately
- Motivate and coach more junior members of staff, working effectively to review their performance and aid their professional development
The role will offer a variety of compliance and advisory responsibilities, including research projects and supporting senior staff.
The successful individual will be ACA/ACCA/CTA Qualified with strong technical and advisory knowledge, and be able to demonstrate strong organisational and communication skills.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up–to–date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.