Finance Business Analyst
Finance Business Analyst/Business Partner required for a FTSE listed business based in Greater London. Working directly beneath the Divisional Head the role represents a critical link between the business managers and the wider finance team where you will be influencing commercial and strategic direction, contributing towards the continued success within their market field and ensuring that all parties involved understand the financial consequences of decisions made. Ideal candidates will be Qualified (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) with strong and extensive analytical business partnering attributes gained from within a large blue chip environment. Our client offer a highly supportive working environment with additional career pathways where you can continue to provide insightful financial support swiftly after this fantastic initial step.
Within this role your duties will include:
- Analyse and interpret financial reports – focusing on revenue and key performance indicators
- Support business growth through revenue analysis
- Prepare operational budgets and forecasts, challenging the business projections in the process
- Provide additional ad–hoc analysis for the finance team and the wider business
We are looking for the following skills and experiences in applications:
- Fully Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACA, ACCA or Equivalent)
- Good academic education, ideally to degree level
- Commercial/technical business partnering skills
- Strong core accounting, financial reporting and analysis experience
- Ability to present information and influence both finance and non–finance individuals
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted in relation to this vacancy. We do however value your details and will retain them on file to enable our consultants to contact you should a suitable opportunity arise.
Byron Recruitment Limited trading as Byron Finance operates as an Employment Agency