Tax Semi Senior
Taylor Hawkes are working with a Top 100 firm who are looking for a Tax Semi Senior to join their Harrow office. Due to expansion within the firm and the growth within the Personal Tax team the firm are looking for a number of tax professionals. The firm offer succession planning and so there are excellent progression opportunities available.
The firm offer great benefits including flexible working hours and the opportunity to buy and sell holiday.
You will have your own portfolio of clients in the region of 120–180. You will gain exposure to high net worth individuals and carry out very interesting tax work.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing a portfolio of private clients (including individuals, sole traders, partnerships and trusts)
- Carrying out compliance work for personal and corporate clients of the firm
- Dealing with HMRC as required by email, letter and telephone
- Liaising with clients as and when required
- Preparing P11Ds
- Ensuring clients are advised of impending deadlines
- Training junior members of staff as required
- Identifying planning opportunities in respect of clients affairs
- Assisting the Tax Manager in managing the department compliance process
- Dealing with HMRC enquiries
The successful candidate:
- At least 2 years experience in a similar role within an accounting firm
- Ideally studying ATT
- Working knowledge of CCH would be an advantage
- Knowledge of accounts
To be considered for this opportunity please apply or contact Lucy at Taylor Hawkes for further information.