Part Time Bookkeeper
- Full time
Nutbourne are a successful IT company of 30 people, delivering IT Support and Projects to SMEs in and around London. This role is a great opportunity for someone who wants to work part time for a growing organisation, helping them keep track of important financial information so they can grow as a company.
We are looking for a part–time, experienced Bookkeeper to join the Team and be responsible for the organisation and entry of our payment system. This involves putting on invoices, paying suppliers and chasing clients, as well as looking at all figures and tying together all aspects of day to day finance.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Entry of all supplier and client invoices.
- Set up and coordinate all direct debits through GoCardless.
- Import bank statements and reconcile on the account.
- Management of Purchase Orders and Supplier Accounts
- Payment run administration
- Expenses administration
- Monthly reporting on recurring billing (Mobile Phones, Oyster, Credit Card)
- Liaise with overdue clients, chasing their overdue invoices by email and phone.
- Liaise with our accountants to help prepare monthly and year–end figures.
Desirable Experience and Competencies
- Strong Accounting skills and a proven ability to deal with accounting software. Nutbourne currently use Xero which integrates with our Connectwise IT Managed Service Software system.
- Ability to input invoices and keep track of all supplier PO's
- A good knowledge of accounting, data and administrative management practices and procedures
- Experience of making payments and coordinating supplier invoices.
- Experience of working in a professional business and office environment
- Computer skills and knowledge of office software packages
- Attention to detail and ability to work on own initiative and independently
- Excellent work and time management is essential
- Highly developed organisational skills are required for success in this role
Package Details and Working Hours
Hours: Flexible, minimum 2.5 days of work per week, preferably a few hours each day Mon–Fri, but this is negotiable.
Salary/Hourly Rate: Negotiable.
Location: Candidates must be prepared to work from our Stratford office.