Orka Financial is currently partnering with a US listed services business, our client has enjoyed a period of sustained year on year growth. As a result of this continued growth they are now looking to appoint a Finance Manager to lead the finance team whilst improving processes throughout the department. This is a fantastic time to join an ambitious company in a highly visible position that will offer the successful individual a fast track career opportunity.
The Finance Manager will take charge of the day to day running of the finance function, this will include managing, growing and developing a team three direct reports. This will remain a hands on role and will suit a qualified (ACCA,CIMA,ACA) individual who enjoys a broad role within an expanding and fast paced business. As well as overseeing the transactional aspects of the finance function the Finance Manager will be responsible for a timely and accurate month end close including the consolidated accounts of all businesses within the group. The Finance Manager will also offer strategic and business partnering support to both operations and Senior management.
- Manage and develop the finance team
- Take ownership of the month end close and consolidated accounts
- Production of the monthly board pack
- Annual statutory accounts
- Main contact for annual audit
- Improve processes and implement change where required
- VAT and PAYE returns
- Partnering with operations and senior management
- Assisting Finance director on ad hoc projects
- Maintain a hands on approach and take ownership for all elements within a finance function
- Strengthening internal controls and policies inlineSOX compliance
Salary GBP65,000 – GBP70,000 plus benefits, parking on site