Credit Controller Shrewsbury
Add an annual turnover of $20.9 billion to a rental and leasing fleet of over 1.9 million vehicles spread across 9,600 locations worldwide and you get Enterprise Rent–A–Car – a business that's grown into the largest global mobility provider in the world. Enterprise Flex–E–Rent provides a flexible rental solution to long term customers throughout the UK and we are currently looking to recruit a Credit Control Coordinator to join our team in Shrewsbury.
This is a position ideal for someone who is looking to build experience and skills within credit control and/or the business accounting function. The successful candidate will develop effective relationships with our clients and liaise with our management team to ensure that all invoices adhere to agreed credit terms. In addition they will be responsible for assisting in invoicing, reporting and administrative support to the division.
This is a full time position working Monday– Friday based in our Shrewsbury office on Battlefield Enterprise Park.
We encourage all of our employees to be the best they can be, and diversity is a priority in all areas of our business. We are proud to say we have been in the Times Top 50 Where Women Want to Work for eleven consecutive years and this year have been honoured with the 'advancement of social mobility award' among many other awards along the way.
If you have previously applied for this role you do not need to reapply.
- Management of the sales ledger to achieve cash collection targets, minimise bad debt and resolve customer queries
- Ensuring customers adhere to payment terms and credit limits
- Resolving invoice queries from customers in a timely manner
- Lead monthly debtor reviews with branch colleagues
- Maintaining customer credit limits using credit reference agency information
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships with branch general managers
- Monthly statement and letter cycles
- Excellent ability to communicate at all levels
- Experience of telephone collections up to pre–legal stage preferred
- Adaptable with the ability to manage own workload
- Tenacious and persistent
- Motivated and target driven