Immediately Available Credit Controller
Credit Controller, 4 months Contract, Redditch. Salary up to GBP21k
Hays is exclusively supporting a large international organisation based in Redditch, who have offices all over the world including HK, China, France and North America. They pride themselves on offering an unrivalled level of customer service and a premium product.
They are looking for an experienced and reliable Credit professional to support them till the end of August.
Your new role
Coming in to support an AR team of 6, looking after accounts from end to end, from credit checking to the allocation of cash.
- Ensure timely and accurate processing of customer payments
- Customer account reconciliations
- Meet month–end deadlines for completeness and accuracy of customer payment posting
- Initiating customer contact regarding invoice payment when due to ensure maximum cash receipts based on invoice due dates.
- Assist the AR Team Leader in all aspects of the day to day running of the credit control function
- Identify areas of customer concern to minimise risk of payment delay / default and action appropriately
- Advise the AR Team Leader of any possible problem /bad debts
- Update Management Information Systems as necessary
- Resolve queries in a timely manner, escalating an issues to the AR team lead.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience using ERP systems i.e Sage, SAP
- Good level of excel
- 2 years experience in Credit Control
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up–to–date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.