Trial Balance is working with a rapidly growing firm of Accountants to assist with the recruitment of an experienced Client Bookkeeper / Management Accountant to assist with all aspects of accounting for a varied client portfolio.
Your duties in this role will include:
• Preparation of management accounts
• Bank reconciliations
• Preparation of VAT returns
• Control account reconciliations
• Set up of new client accounts and all relevant procedures and checks
• Fixed Asset Accounting
• Use of a variety of software packages to include cloud based programmes
• Supervision of junior staff members
And the attributes that you will need to demonstrate should include:
• AAT qualified or qualified by experience
• Outstanding communication skills with the ability to manage multiple stakeholders
• Strong experience in an outsourced accounting or client bookkeeping environment
If this sounds like the kind of role that you have been looking for, please apply ASAP addressed to Rob Emsley and quoting job reference RE4484.
Trial Balance is a market leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across the South–West and works on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Rob Emsley, our dedicated practice specialist.