- Full time
Young, dynamic entrepreneurial team are offering a professional and fun environment for a Management Accountant. The Company has grown globally over the past few years and the opportunity has now arisen for an ambitious graduate to join the finance and accounts team.
The Company produces high level exhibitions and conferences worldwide across the construction, energy, healthcare and technology markets.
You will also have the chance to travel internationally to a variety of locations to assist in the running of our events.
Upon joining the company, your main aim will be to provide support to the senior management and ensure smooth operation of the finance & accounts team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of management accounts.
- Calculation of event profitability
- Preparation of data to assist with the creation of event budgets
- General financial administration & other ad–hoc duties
The successful applicant will have the following skills:
- In–depth understanding and use of Sage 50 Accounts
- Strong Excel skills
- Excellent organisation and time–management skills
- Outstanding numeracy skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Confident, commercially aware
- Hard working self–starter with initiative and able to work both individually and as part of a team
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Ambitious, proactive, determined and enthusiastic
Training will be offered. This role has the opportunity to lead to a Head of Finance Position.
Due to volume we can only contact those who have been successful