Tax Semi Senior
Tax Semi–Senior (Uckfield)
With this opportunity, you will be responsible for the running of an active portfolio of personal tax clients. This is a semi senior role that would more ideally suit a candidate with proven experience in tax with a drive for progression.
- Request Tax Return information from the client or relevant parties.
- Prepare and generate Tax Returns using CCH software.
- Advise clients of their UK tax positions and liaising with HMRC as appropriate.
- Work within specified budgets, monitor WIP and raise bills in a timely fashion.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Currently working in a tax department
- Experience of at least one year's tax return cycle
- Confident and experienced to deal with tax compliance queries
- Competent using Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Exceptional attention to detail
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- ATT qualified
- Experience using CCH Personal Tax
- Ability to identify tax planning opportunities for clients
- Study support
- 20 days holiday plus paid time off over the festive season
- Private health insurance
- Life insurance
- Season ticket loan
- Contributory pension
- Fresh fruit
- Regular social events