Senior Accountant - Multi Partner Firm
An excellent opportunity to join a multi–partner firm of accountants based within their main Hertfordshire office. This firm specialise in the entertainment, media and music sector with many prestigious clients.
The firm has a large, dedicated and enthusiastic team, the working environment is like no other in the area.
Reporting to the Associate Director and Partner you will support their high net worth clients, providing a complete service. This is an enviable position and client portfolio giving you the opportunity to develop your career and progress within the firm.
- Preparing statutory and Management accounts
- Corporation tax preparation
- Planning and completion of audits
- Cash flow projections and collating personal tax return information
- The role will include statutory accounts and management accounts
- Training and supervising junior members of staff
- ACA or ACCA qualified
- Have experience working within an accountancy firm
- Have proven ability to complete a full set of accounts to completion
- Experience or Sage, Xero and CaseWare would be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply or contact Lucy at Taylor Hawkes.