We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Credit Controller / B2B Collections Advisor / Telephone Debt Recoveries Agent that has good working knowledge of Sales Ledger and Credit Control experience.
Working as the Credit Controller / B2B Collections Advisor / Telephone Debt Recoveries Agent you will join the Company's Shared Service Centre delivering great customer service to business customers whilst collecting on overdue invoice payments.
As the Credit Controller / B2B Collections Advisor / Telephone Debt Recoveries Agent you'll be responsible for the collection of assigned debtors, ensuring the maximum cash is collected, bad debts are kept to a minimum and debtor day targets are met, which will be achieved by communicating professionally and maintaining a high level of customer service with your assigned clients.
We're looking for excellent Candidates with a good working knowledge of Sales Ledger and substantial Credit Control experience preferably gained whilst working within a Finance / Accounts Department or Credit and Collections Team. You will also need a great telephone manner and excellent written communication skills as you will be liaising with clients via incoming and outgoing calls, chasing overdue payments, processing credit card payments, converting Clients to Direct Debit, resolving account queries and seeking input from other Teams.
As a successful candidate you will have a great chance to join this well–established Company that can offer excellent career development opportunities.
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- You should have good working knowledge of sales ledger and substantial credit control experience
- You should be a good communicator with strong attention to detail and accuracy and solid reasoning skills
- You should be a good team player, with the capability to work to call and collection targets
- In addition, you'll have good office system skills including Excel, Word and Email and be open–minded to flexible ways of working and able to adapt to new processes and procedures.
- Successful candidates will be required to undergo a CRB / DBS check, if not already in possession
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for.