Based in Watford, Hertfordshire, our client is an established and recognisable company looking for a Treasury Analyst to join their team on a permanent basis.
This job would suit an ACCA/CIMA Part Qualified or QBE Accountant with previous experience in a treasury environment with excellent cash flow understanding. You will oversee all daily operational support of the back-office Treasury function and report to the Treasury Manager, supervising a small team of two.
This company is a successful, high profile business with multiple sites across the UK. They are market leaders within their sector and are always looking to grow their company and develop their staff.
The successful individual will have excellent communication skills with great attention to detail. It is essential the candidate has good problem solving skills and can think critically. The candidate must be self-motivated with strong Excel skills and previous treasury accounting experience. A proven ability to build relationships with colleagues at all levels is essential as is the ability to challenge existing practices and drive improvements.
Duties will include:
- Daily management of cash balances, processing of transactions and bank reconciliations
- Assist with cash forecasting & ensure that weekly payment run is completed and follows cash flow plans
- Daily monitoring of key treasury activities
- Developing treasury procedures and ensuring Treasury policy is adhered to
- Optimize working capital & credit facility management
- Liquidity management through cash flow forecasting
- Liaise with Banks, other third parties
- Improve & maintain internal control structure, governance & ensure adherence
- Supporting on any internal or external audit
- Submission of covenants reports to the bank & management of bank mandates
- Month end reporting
- Supervise & review of the treasury and payments team
- Any ad hoc projects
For more information about this role or any other Treasury jobs in Watford, Hertfordshire, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates - AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability