Finance Administrator - 12 Month FTC
St. James’s Place is a FTSE 100 Wealth Management company with £90.7bn of client funds under our management. We have grown through the ethos of offering quality, face-to-face wealth management advice and commitment to building trusted and enduring relationships with our clients. We were recently awarded 'Britain's Most Admired Companies - Insurance’ and we are currently recruiting in a number of areas to support our ongoing growth.
Main Purpose of the Job:
To ensure the timely matching and reconciliation of provider statements to cash and expectations within Intelligent Office (IO). Utilise the reconciliations to arrange payments to Partners.
- Matching and reconciliation of procuration statements to cash and expectations.
- Creation of Partner payments based on data feeds from Intelligent Office.
- The investigation, research and resolution of Partner and provider enquiries.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with Advisers working in Warrington.
- Assist with the collation of management information and relevant control documentation.
- Assist the UK Distribution Financial Controller in ad-hoc financial preparation as required.
- Can reconcile financial data from providers received in a variety of formats.
- Follow procedures to identify the Partner payments and arrange for appropriate financial approval.
- Be able to differentiate the class of financial product i.e between investment and insurance products.
- Good attention to detail
Required Technical Knowledge & Qualifications:
- Experience of using Intelligent Office would be advantageous
How we Reward You
In addition to an attractive salary and eligibility to participate in the discretionary annual bonus opportunities, you will also receive an excellent benefit package including a non-contributory pension, private medical insurance for you and your family, life assurance, equity participation opportunities, and an attractive holiday allowance, to name but a few.
The Charitable Foundation
We are extremely proud of The St. James’s Place Charitable Foundation. It is a grant-making charity where funds are raised and donated by the St. James’s Place community. The Company matches all funds raised or donated, pound for pound and since its setup in 1992 we have raised and distributed almost £60 million to good causes operating in the UK and abroad.
We are proud of the recognition we receive for the high quality advice and service we provide to our clients. Most recently, this has included being voted the: '2017 Best Private Client Investment Manager' by readers of Wealth Adviser magazine; '2017 Best Wealth Manager' by readers of Shares Magazine; '2017/18 Personal Finance Awards - Best Financial Adviser’by readers of Money Pagesand voted the City of London '2017 Wealth Management Company of the Year'.
How to Apply
To apply for this role please click on the Apply button below.