Senior Sales Support - Asset Servicing
• Oversees the life-cycle of a deal from market planning and supporting prospecting campaigns, opportunity development and deal management. Collaborates closely with senior relationship managers and engages with key clients/prospective clients to ensure all interactions are of high quality.
• Oversees the deal management process and ensures high quality delivery in all interactions with clients/prospects. Provides feedback on metrics, methodology and proposal response to improve processes, as needed.
• Oversees legal/business reviews for all potential projects. Reviews and approves final go/no-go carefully considering the impact on the target client and potential future projects.
• Leverages research/information and collaborates with internal business units to monitor current clients and identify new business opportunities with current or prospective clients. Participates in prospecting campaigns and management of new deals.
• Assists senior relationship managers to ensure client/prospect satisfaction. Drives improvements, as needed.
• Acts as main coordinator for business development or relationship management teams. Engages with client and ensures client interactions are high quality.
• Ensures hand over to relationship management and business change is a well-coordinated and seamless process.
• No direct reports. Leads Business Development support teams and provides guidance to less experienced colleagues.
• Contributes to the achievement of team objectives. Directly contributes to revenue generation goals.Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience in business management or related field is required.
• Extensive work experience in sales preferred, with experience of working within an Asset Servicing provider/ Custodian.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: careers.
BNY Mellon's Asset Servicing business is dedicated to dynamically supporting our clients' investments and safeguarding their assets, keeping them working around the clock and across the world. It's part of our commitment to being a true partner for our clients' investment success. We specialize in operational solutions and capabilities for today's market-enhancing management and administration of investments with services that process, monitor and measure investment data from around the world. By leveraging BNY Mellon's global footprint and deep expertise, we deliver insight-driven solutions for every phase of investing.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: United Kingdom-Greater London-London
Job: Asset Servicing
Internal Jobcode: 70035
Organization: ASSET SERVICING EMEA-HR06400
Requisition Number: 1804297