Client Relationship Manager
We are not your average financial services firm and our unique culture is just one aspect that makes us stand out from the crowd. We offer a supportive environment that encourages innovation and creativity whilst maintaining a healthy lifestyle balance. You will be joining one of Europe’s leading Investment Management firms where you can expect real responsibility and recognition from day one. We are large enough to offer a wide variety of career opportunities, whilst small enough to treat you as an individual and tailor training and development to your specific needs.
An opportunity has arisen for a Client Relationship Manager to support the Regional Sales Director in Discretionary Sales in providing office-based, technical support to clients helping to retain existing business and generate future sales.
You will be responsible for:
• Being the first point of office based contact for technical and operational queries from clients, responding by email or phone accordingly.
• Managing a regular schedule of updates to clients on the core funds, from bespoke pieces through to standardised monthly updates.
• Occasional hosting of client meetings in GH or at clients’ offices.
• Working with RSD to coordinate and provide in depth technical investment follow-up from meetings or to ad hoc requests.
• Managing follow ups to events that we host or present at, with a view to gaining feedback and potential business leads for the team to convert.
• Production of invitations to clients.
• Ad hoc support for RSD responding to short notice requests for fund information, commentary and client information.
What we are looking for:
For this role you will need great enthusiasm and a strong can-do attitude. It is essential for you to have good communication skills and be a team player.
We are looking for you to have Asset Management experience and strong investment knowledge and to have ideally completed an industry qualification e.g. IMC (Investment Management Certificate). For this role you need to be confident with Excel and PowerPoint along with having strong presentation skills. It is important for you to be flexible on your broader skills for example, Administration, Operations, Client Facing and Telephone.
M&G is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Our role as an employer is very simple – to provide the right environment for talented people to do their best work, by respecting, understanding and valuing individual differences.
We welcome applications from individuals who have taken an extended career break, and we are willing to consider flexible working arrangements for all of our roles.