Accounts and Audit Senior
Accounts and Audit Senior - St. Albans
My client is a very well established Chartered Accountancy firm with offices based in London, St Albans, Rickmansworth and Milton Keynes. They are a top 40 accountancy firm and are in the top 25 for private client and financial planning work.
This is a split role working on 60% accounts and 40% audits.
Accounts and Audit Senior Profile:
They require an ACA/ACCA qualified individual with previous Accounts and Audit Senior experience to work within their St. Albans office.
Accounts and Audit Senior Role:
- Reporting to the audit managers, duties will include; carrying out audits with turnover up to 40 million including specialist audits (e.g. pensions, solicitors, FCA or charities), working closely with my clients outsourcing teams to prepare year end accounts.
- Supervising junior members of the team.
- Preparation of draft business tax computations, larger accounts preparation jobs and where applicable.
- Drafting recommendations to management post audit.
Accounts and Audit Senior skillset:
- ACA/ACCA qualified individual required
- Experience of working in a similar medium-sized or smaller practice is desirable.
- The ability to cope with not only pure audits but also audits where the records are not straight forward is required and the ability to work within deadlines and budgets is essential.
- Previous experience of Proaudit and CCH Accounts Production would be useful, and a working knowledge of Sage, Alphatax and Excel is desirable.
Accounts & Audit Senior salary: £40,000 - £45,000