Credit Risk Strategy Manager
Credit Risk Strategy Manager - Automotive Finance
Up to £70,000 plus competitive benefits package
Do you have a burning desire to apply your skills within a Financial Service whereby you will use your experience within Automotive Finance to grow their brand new product? As the Credit Strategy Manager, you will be responsible for developing strategies across the entire Automotive Finance lifecycle as well as get management responsibility.
DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES
You will have full responsibility for the delivery of the company's Automotive Finance products with the idea of enhancing their customer propositions and finding ways to make their strategies more efficient. You will be working across multiple brands and products including Affordability, Credit Limit Management and Customer Management Strategies.
You will be using SQL and open source technologies on a day to day basis to manipulate and extract data whilst also using it to develop innovative and exciting strategies.
WHAT IS REQUIRED FROM YOU?
- Strong experience in using SQL/SAS on a day to day basis
- The ability to take data and provide insight and develop strategy
- Exposure to Automotive Finance portfolios
- Knowledge of Basel Models and Scorecards and how they are using within Financial Services
- Ability to work with limited supervision and use your motivation to drive the influence of your work
You should expect to earn up to £70,000 plus a competitive benefits package
HOW TO APPLY?
Please register your interest by sending your CV via the Apply link on this page.