This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Bookkeeper who is immediately available and ready to join a rapidly growing organisation within the Design and Creative industry based in Wood Green.
The client are a dynamic and rapidly growing organisation within the Design and Creative sector. They are currently looking for an experienced Bookkeeper to join their offices in Wood Green on an ongoing temporary basis with an immediate start. The role has the potential to become permanent and the company offers great career progression.
As a Bookkeeper, your key responsibilities will be:
- Raising sales invoices
- Processing payments
- Maintenance of the cash book and petty cash account
- Reconciling bank accounts
- Journal entries
- Assisting with Month End preparation
- Ad hoc accounts duties
The successful candidate will ideally:
- Be immediately available (must)
- Have experience using Sage 50 (desired)
- Have a good understanding of double entry bookkeeping (must)
- Have experience in purchase ledger and sales ledger duties
- Be able to work well within a team
- Be able to pick things up quickly
- Have strong Excel skills (pivot tables and vlookups)
On offer for the candidate is an extremely competitive hourly rate, with the role ongoing for a minimum of 6 months with the potential of becoming permanent.