Office Manager Bookkeeper
Our direct client in beautiful Fort Lauderdale is seeking an Office Manager to provide detailed, thorough support and assistance of the company for overall general operation of company as a business. Primary concentration on coordinating and maintaining documentation, organization, correspondence and communications to maintain compliance and relations with clients, consultants, vendors, regulating agencies and staff.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for maintaining all accounts affiliated with business(s) including general ledger, deposits, and monthly, quarterly, annual preparation of all documentation and record keeping for outside CPA firm. Accounts receivable, Accounts payable with revenues over $5M
- Maintain expense accounts per company
- Answer Telephone and direct calls to appropriate person or take accurate written message w/ return call number, time of call, proper name of caller, company affiliation and reason for call.
- Maintain office supplies including water, coffee and toiletries, order as needed, receive deliveries, store and replace or coordinate replacements as needed
- Maintain office equipment and related service including IT in regard to scheduling, contracts, upgrades etc. in conjunction with budget
- Maintain company website, business cards, etc. internally or with outside vendors
- Create/Manage Files and Records for both company and projects
- Assemble and Distribute Documents, Manuals, or other business materials
- Notarize documents as requested
- Coordinate all office meetings and special events
- Process and distribute payroll with outside private provider organization (PPO) including administration of Employee benefits
- Create/Maintain/Update and distribute Employee Handbook with company policies and procedures
- Welcome and orientation of New Employees
- Maintain company vacation schedule/calendar
- Support to Project Management department to include job cost set up and cost code/ budget entry into accounting system and other project management duties at the direction of the Project Manager and Executive Management
Must Have Skills
- Out–spoken, confident, driven professional, neat, organized, and have a high attention to detail.
- People skills, multi–tasking ability and telephone skills required.
- Ability to direct and manage personnel and communicate effectively and timely.
- 2–3 years with QuickBooks and proficient computer skills that include Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Minimum typing speed of 50 wpm
Nice To Have Skills
- Excellent grammar and spelling, bi–lingual a plus (Spanish)
- Prior Office Management in Construction or related field
- Hours are Monday thru Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm. (prompt) (one hour lunch with flexibility of timing beneficial to all) Must be willing to come in early or leave late on occasion for extra projects.
- Salaried position, any overtime will be compensated through equal Paid Time off within a 60–day period
- Dress – business casual unless requested by Executive Management for special event then corporate business attire
- Parking – free office parking
- Benefits –Full health care benefits available.
Company Description They need someone with extensive skills with QuicksBooks most importantly, DO NOT CONTACT WITHOUT THAT EXPERIENCE.
Please send resumes to Jon Kowalsky at .