Accounts Receivable / Credit Controller
PlanNet21 Communications are a critical systems infrastructure technology company, with offices in Ireland (Dublin, Cork & Galway), Belfast Northern Ireland and Mountain View California. As a multi–award–winning Cisco Gold Partner, we evaluate, design, implement and support complex converged data, voice and video solutions for our clients. In addition to our Cisco partnership, PlanNet21 Communications also hold the prestigious "Master Unified Communications" specialisation from Cisco Systems, as such PlanNet21 are the most qualified converged network and Unified Communications partner in Ireland.
We are currently looking for an experienced Accounts Receivable / Credit Controller for our busy Galway office.
The successful candidate will join a busy finance team, within a dynamic IT organisation that is an accredited ACCA approved employer. Working closely with our Financial Controller you will be offered training and full study support.
- The successful candidate will need to be excellent on the phone, and ideally have Accounts Receivable and Credit Control experience.
Responsibilities associated with this role include, but are not limited to the following:
- Processing Invoices & sending to customers (Post /E–mail /EDI)
- Providing PODs & dealing with Customer Queries
- Ensuring invoices are raised in a timely and accurate manner.
- Monitor Debtor accounts and Credit Control
- Debt Collection
- Month End Debtor Procedures
- Resolving customer queries via phone, e–mail
- Filing & Document Scanning
Skills / Qualifications:
- Familiar with AR routines
- Credit Control experience is a distinct advantage
- Strong attention to detail and numeracy accuracy
- Ability to work effectively under pressure to meet targets and deadlines
- Good team player with ability to multi–task
- Self–motivated with a flexible attitude to work
- Excellent analytical and problem solving ability
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- MS Office/Excel/Computerised Accounts Expertise
- Business Qualification /Degree
- While not essential, ideally you will have experience of large accountancy packages such as: SAP, Oracle and Sage Line 500 is an advantage.
- Ideally you will be a car owner, with a full driving licence.