Due to exponential growth, this forward thinking organisation is now looking to recruit a Management Accountant to join their high performing finance team.
A growing and established business.
As the Management Accountant, you will work as part of a wider finance team and be responsible for driving key financial information to support effective decision making across the wider organisation.
Key responsibilities include;
- Preparing the monthly management accounts
- Assisting with the budgeting process
- Variance analysis and commentary
- Responsible for managing the month end process
- Accruals and prepayments
- Producing monthly and quarterly reports
- Preparing financial analysis as and when required
- Business partnering with key internal stakeholders
- A Part Qualified or Qualified by Experience Accountant
- Strong communication skills and a proven track record of forging effective relationships
- Strong system skills including Excel
- The ability to work within tight deadlines
- A pragmatic and logical approach
- Good attention to detail
Competitive salary and benefits