Sales Audit Lead
At 99 Cents Only Stores, LLC, we are recruiting talented individuals for the position of Sales Audit Lead.
99 Cents Only Stores is a unique extreme value retailer of primarily name brand consumables and general merchandise. We provide an exciting primary shopping destination for value–conscious consumers, and a fun treasure–hunt shopping experience for individuals and families in our communities! Our corporate associates support our stores in delivering an exemplary experience to customers with a fun, friendly and energetic approach, resourceful problem–solving, and innovating ideas that bring great products at great value to families throughout the communities we serve. We offer competitive medical, dental and vision plans, an outstanding 401K plan, and fantastic career opportunities! If this sounds like your next career step, read on!
The Sales Audit Lead is responsible for accurate reconciliation of daily POS Sales as well as POS over/shorts. In addition, the Sales Audit Lead supports the department management in the accurate reconciliation of daily cash deposits, change order, bank adjustments, and review daily credit card chargebacks.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Review and balance daily sales and cash figures via our on–line Sales Audit system and make corrections necessary to achieve accurate sales reporting.
- Research and resolve erroneous transactions.
- Report to help desk any anomalies in the stores' POS, back office PC, and the Sales Audit application.
- Completes daily cash reconciliation, review cash over/short, and report to Asset Protection any discrepancies.
- Ability to handle confidential information.
- Review, respond, and analyze daily chargebacks disputes.
- Provide assistance as requested to internal and external auditors.
- Monitor and update the daily cash position including the reconciliation of all bank accounts.
- Monitoring receipts and disbursement's including executing wire transfers and Automatic Clearing House (ACH) transfers while investigating and resolving issues.
- Manage the petty cash and expense report at the store level.
- Assists with various special projects as assigned by management.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
- Backup and/or maintain the cash forecast which comprised of daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly roll–ups.
- Backup daily treasury processes
Skills and Requirements
- Education Required: Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Proficient use of Microsoft Excel, including VLOOKUP and pivot tables
- 1+ years' experience in Sales Audit or related field
- Experience with POS, POSDM or any Sales Audit software s preferred
- SAP experience preferred
- High degree of customer focus and attention to detail
- Retail experience
99 Cents Only Stores, LLC operates nearly 400 stores in California, Texas, Arizona, and Nevada, and employs over 16,000 individuals proudly serving their communities! 99 Cents Only Stores, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.