Treasury Team Leader
We are a strategic partner for the organisation enabling the company to keep investing and be in a position to take fast and innovative decisions in multiple countries. You will be instrumental in driving projects to help the department to remain agile, forward thinking and successful.
What's in it for you:
You will be part of the EMEA Cash and Treasury team. You will report directly to the EMEA Regional Controller, and will also work closely with the Global Process Owner (GPO) on initiatives to drive further control and efficiency in the organisation.
You will have full responsibility for the management of cash, liquidity and payment disbursement in the EMEA Region.
You will manage treasury initiatives and projects that will enhance automation, controls and efficiencies within the payment space, as well as being responsible for implementing and ensuring compliance with banking regulations
As a Treasury Manager for the whole EMEA region you'll have the opportunity to : have a great exposure to the senior management of the company, You will upskill the team and create opportunities for people to grow internally. You are a key adviser to the business by providing strategic insights on changes affecting the market across EMEA and helping them to make the right decisions.
You like bringing new ideas to the table and welcome an environment where they can be tested and implemented. You enjoy innovative approaches and challenge the status quo whenever it makes sense commercially.
We will trust you to:
- Lead, Train, Drive and Inspire the team : We'd like you to spot talents and develop their potential further.
- Participate and contribute to the development of the groups strategies.
- Maintain and develop strong relationships across all Global Treasury Teams
- Manage Payment Factory Structures
- Establish effective, accurate and sustainable payment solutions
- Determine and implement the most favourable banking structures
- Identify the most optimal and efficient liquidity solutions
- Manage and foster our bank relationships
- Evaluate impacts and opportunities surrounding new EMEA banking regulations, and ensure compliance with those regulations
- Identify new payment products and initiatives, and able to determine how these should be implemented, and the efficiencies they will produce
- Provide awareness and control on the effects of geopolitical risks affecting the department
- Monitor risk and controls
You need to have:
- Cash & Treasury experience, preferably in house with a large multinational corporation or within the global transaction arm of a bank
- Experience in liquidity and account management
- Experience in SWIFT Payment Messaging
- A good knowledge of EMEA Banking and Payment Regulations
- The ability to prioritise high volume of activities and to meet deadlines
- The desire to work in a dynamic and constantly changing environment
- Excellent communication skills to provide key information in a structured, engaging and pertinent way to various audiences.
We'd love to see:
- The willingness to have a hands-on in approach whenever necessary
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this: