2 days left
- Full time
As Treasury Analyst, you will be responsible for the timely and accurate reporting and forecasting of the Group's cash and debt. In addition, you will prepare and reconcile month end postings and related activities, and assist the Head of Treasury with various ad hoc projects.
- Report on a daily basis the Group cash balances via the electronic banking system. This includes ensuring that bank accounts are used effectively, kept within minimum/maximum limits and payments made via the electronic banking system are timely, correct and properly authorised.
- To efficiently manage and monitor excess funds according to the treasury policy and to control payment runs ensuring they are correctly uploaded to the banking system and authorised in line with the financial regulations.
- To monitor and manage elements of the loan portfolio. This includes ensuring that loan rollovers are done in a timely and correct manner and interest rate payments are correctly forecast, paid and accounted for.
- Responsible for updating the Group's cashflow reports advising when loan draw downs are forecast and monitoring counter party exposures.
- To calculate, prepare and post journals for interest accruals, commitment fees, agency fees and the amortisation of issue costs / premiums /discounts in accordance with the monthly reporting timetable.
- Responsible for reconciling all nominal accounts that are Treasury related. These include, but are not limited to, bank accounts, interest paid and received, loan accounts, investment accounts, bank charges and charging related fees.
- To assist the Head of Treasury in the production of the Annual Group Budget and Forecast. This includes ensuring budget/forecast packs are completed adequately to enable the budget/forecast model to be populated.
- To assist with the Year End Close and Reporting. This includes ensuring audit files are completed in time for the commencement of the external audit and responding to queries and requests for information during the audit.
- Assist in the management of Petty Cash floats and audit remote offices and departments on a regular basis to ensure procedures are followed.
- To prepare regulatory and funders returns for review by the Head of Treasury.
- To assist in the charging of properties as security for funding.
- Carry out other such duties or ad hoc tasks as may be assigned by management and deemed commensurate with the grade and overall responsibility of the post.
- Studying towards a professional accounting or treasury qualification.
- Experience of cash management and online banking.
- Operational knowledge and ability to manipulate and extract data utilising Sun Accounts or similar and associated reporting tools.
- Excel to intermediary level - writing formulas (not macros), linking files, analysing large amounts of data.