Essential Job Functions:
1. Assists in planning and designing business processes; assists in formulating recommendations to improve and support business activities.
2. Assists in analysing and documenting client's business requirements and processes; communicates these requirements to technical personnel by constructing basic conceptual data and process models, including data dictionaries and volume estimates.
3. Assists in creating basic test scenarios to be used in testing the business applications in order to verify that client requirements are incorporated into the system design.
4. Assists in developing and modifying systems requirements documentation to meet client needs.
5. Participates in meetings with clients to gather and document requirements and explore potential solutions.
6. Executes systems tests from existing test plans. Assists in analysing test results in various phases.
7. Participates in technical reviews and inspections to verify 'intent of change' is carried through phase of project.
Bachelor's degree in business administration, information systems, or related field preferred.
Two or more years of business analysis experience.
Experience working with the interface of information technology with functional groups within an organization.
Experience working with business processes and re–engineering.
Should be fluent in German