SAP Business Analyst
We are a Brisbane based Engineering and Project Management consultancy firm who is looking for an experienced SAP Business Analyst to assist our Government client in Canberra (ACT).
Ideal Candidate Essential
- Must have an NV1 or NV2 Defence Security Clearance
- SAP Subject Matter Expert with a proven record of accomplishment and a minimum of 5 years experience in managing Enterprise Resource Planning solutions using technologies including S/4HANA and SAP cloud hosted software as a service.
- Demonstrated ability to:
- Produce accurate written documentation for non-technical audience including business process maps, user stories, logical data models/entity relationship models
- Produce high quality written documentation for technical, project and development staff including: use cases, functional requirement specifications, data dictionaries and data flow diagrams.
- Experience providing business analysis services for HR and/or financial systems (SAP and PeopleSoft preferred).
- Experience with the following:
- Unified Modelling Language (UML)
- Business Process Modelling Notation (BPMN)
- Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) fo
- Sparx Enterprise Architect
- Understanding of ICT concepts and the system development lifecycle management methodologies.
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Duration: 6 months initially with a view to extend for the right candidate
- Commencement: 19 March 2018
- Location: Canberra (ACT)
Applications are due by 1 March 2018